Things to consider…
- Consider, how it makes you feel when you worrying is you deleting time from the end of your life?
- Consider, what answers you found or what judgements you ‘just’ made…
- Consider, do you think your worrying can help you get what you ‘want’ from life? Or
- consider if you worrying is keeping what you want away from you?
- Consider if you think that by not worrying you will be caught out?
How does it make you feel knowing you’ve fallen for that trick? What are you saying to yourself right now? Just observe remember, don’t judge.
Take it easy today, you’ve covered a lot in the last few videos, play this one through again and see how you feel.
The purpose of this video is for you to observe inside your mind, be a witness to your feelings and your irrational behaviour.
I will send you the next video soon…
The purpose of these videos is not to overwhelm you with information. They are there to guide you to the right way to think instead of the wrong way. You have been taught by schools to cram in information, however, your results will show you if you care to look at them that this does not work. So cramming will not work here. What will work is you disassembling your thoughts and almost effortlessly constructing new ways to think.